Sunday, June 23, 2019

LED Edision dimmable ligh bulb



Lighting is important in a home and I am not sure about you but I am so tired of cookie cutter outdated option. ;One brightness, one color I think your home should represent your personality.  I am not sure about you but I am a variety of moods which depends on the time of day and how I feel. I have each room setup for my different moods/vibes. When I am in a playful mood the family room has bright vivid colors, bright lighting, games and exercise equipment. My bedroom has a relaxed atmosphere for example, the colors are deeper and darker.

These LED Edision dimmable light bulbs gives you a better quality lighting and smoother dimming experience.  It goes from 100% to 60% to 30% dimming ability; as the number goes lower the more dimmer the room becomes. It gives out a high lumen output so it will meet the needs of a larger illumination area to give more brightness. The bulb itself gives your room a antique decor while adding a warm grow for your room. It gives a vitage look, gives off less heat and has a gold filament.


Even if there are over a dozen bulbs installed they will still give off hardly any heat.  The body is of a amber color and the filament is made of gold which is more stable and durable than tungsten filament and copper filament. Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/6-Pack-Edison-Dimmable-Equivalent-Filament-LUXON/dp/B071YJCM2R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1560873532&sr=8-1&keywords=edison+bulb&tag=edison+bulb

2 comments: