Friday, March 11, 2016

dreamy soft duvel set for your comforter

This comforter cover is what I call it, is true to its claim of being soft. Actually it is like a velvety soft feel to it, I sat on my bed to put my shoes on and was surprised as my hand grazed over the cover. I just laid back and rolled in luxury, for a moment I felt as though I was in a fancy hotel. It was easy to put the comforter in it, I just laid my comforter on bed and with the duvet cover open just gliding it over the comforter and button it along the top and enjoyed.



 Since it is light weight it just goes anyway you move it. Also with it being white in color It set a rather crisp clean feel to my room as if I have maid service or something. The buttons are pretty thick so as to take any thickness of a comforter and since they are clear they are also easy to find. The button holes are also spaced far a part as to make changing it out for laundry very easy.

Now if the cover made me feel like I was in a fancy hotel the pillow shams are the reason I did not get any work the other day, I just rubbed my head back and forth and binged on Netflix all day. It just kept pulling me back with its softness. It claims to be wrinkle free and after me, as a wild sleeper took it for a nightly test drive I have not seen any wrinkles. Can be purchased at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BH9CZ64?ref_=cm_rdp_product.

No comments:

Post a Comment