Sunday, January 27, 2019

Safety glasses review




Being a do it yourself type of person brings great pride but without the proper tools the task could end up hurting you plus costing more monies than you are  trying to save.  For example I live in a house in a community where I had lawn care ordinances, the grass could not get above a certain feet and then they would issue a ticket plus a fine.  Instead of paying a person to cut my grass I thought I should invest in a lawn mower and do it myself.  I quickly started seeing why they were charging the amount they did.  I frequently found myself stopping and picking up debris, removing branches and other things so that the blades on my lawn mower would not get ruined.  This meant I needed some safety equipment like gloves and goggles.  I can not tell you how many times I had to bend down to avoid little debris that the mower was spitting out. 



These Safety glasses are big enough to put some room between dust or debris but designed to fit on your face. If not it is adjustable to fit your temples, up to five lengths without worrying about it slipping off of your face.  It fits in a lightweight way and does not weigh down your ears.  The lenses are anti scratch, just a simple wipe will clean any dirt. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DVLG2WD. 

1 comment:

  1. Very well done. Absolutely brilliant information. I'm in love with this blog. they always provide such a great information. Safety Vests

    ReplyDelete