Thursday, July 25, 2019

AncordWorks Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker - Orange Review

Music is very much apart of my life and so wherever I go I would like to take it with me and hear it cord free.  For example at a park on a nice warm day I would like to have my music without headphones and read a good book.  Music or audio books for me sets the atmosphere and makes me more comfortable in a space.  Wire headphones sometimes gets tangled and if you are trying to take in nature while enjoying your music then they block it.  To me headphones are when I am walking around somewhere and need to focus.


IPX7 WATER RESISTANT & SHOCK PROOF: This rugged a bluetooth speaker is the best accessory to accompany you in all your outdoor adventures, under the most extreme conditions! With a shock-absorbing exterior, and a certified IPX7 rating(Submerged in 1 meter of depth in water up to 30 minutes), our speaker can withstand powerful water jets from ANY direction. It also a bluetooth shower speaker.


AMAZING 33 FT BLUETOOTH RANGE!: Our wireless speaker bluetooth streams music through quick, powerful wireless connectivity, or by 3.5mm aux-cable (included) pairing with ANY portable Bluetooth 4.2 compatible device, such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, MP3’s & CD Players! That gives you the freedom to move around your campsite, explore nature, fishing or throwing the best outdoor or BBQ party ever!


HANDS-FREE FEATURES: Our wireless speaker build-in mic for hands-free speakerphone calls from Smartphones. You can conveniently pick up a phone call by this Portable Bluetooth speaker in car, bathroom, at home or office, anywhere during it is connected to your phone. Perfect Bluetooth speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers.

OUTSTANDING SOUND QUALITY AND 12 HOURS PLAY TIME : AncordWorks portable Bluetooth speaker pumps out crystal clear sound through a high-performance 8W driver. Build-in high capacity rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours of playtime based on music volume.
Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CH9FRYS.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, we are looking for water proof outdoor speakers. I think these will work near our pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! We sure can use this by our pool and when we go camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I saw this great review! I'm looking for new outdoor speakers at my cottage and these ones look like the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete