Thursday, August 26, 2021

Plant Based Moisturizing hand sanitizer


 

During this pandemic I think I have washed my hands more than ever before which has caused other issues that I did not think about at first.  I just was reaching for the strong antibacterial product available and while it killed the germs head on it wrecked havoc on the skin of my hands.  My skin has been not just dry but also cracked and to the point it would bleed.  Lotion had become painful so I had to change to a more expensive nourishing brand.  

I kept thinking maybe I need to change this soap but I did not know of any brand that gives an efficient clean that did not horribly dry out your hands. I then started doing a Google search and this came up on the first page of results; once I read the reviews I had to have it.



This soap is not only plant based but also vegan friendly so you can have confidence there are not hidden animal parts.  I wondered how they could clean bacteria without hurting my skin well here’s how; first they use a more expensive ethanol alcohol rather than Isopropyl.  Ethanol comes from a plant based alcohol whereas the Isopropyl comes from a chemical compound. Secondly, they use a pharmaceutical grade chitosan moisturizer which is what leaves your hands feeling silky, soft and tender. 

Although it does have distinct sanitizer smell I have not felt it and I have been using this for weeks now.  It really is true you get what you pay for and I chose quality. Don't take my word for, go check out what others have to say about it at  babingtonsoap.com/products/plant-based-moisturizing-hand-sanitizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment