Monday, December 24, 2018

Essential Oil review



This lavender oil in my oil diffuser not only scents the room but it invigorates my senses. It is a strong smell that gives me that in home aromatherapy feeling. All I need is my comfy fluffy robe, my oil duffiser and this oil and my do not disturb spa time has begun. Lavender oil is well known for its calming effects that is why if you have trouble sleeping I recommend using this before bed in a diffuser or a drop or so on your pillow and you will awaken the next day completely refreshed. This will help you have the most deepest and restful night sleep.
This particular oil is a blend of the two best lavender oils,
Lavandula augustifolia which is from Bulgaria
Lavendurla hybrida which is from France
Both of them join together to give a richer aroma experience. 



This bottle is about 4 oz, which is huge considering that you only need like a couple of drops at a time depending on how you are using it. I've ordered many of oils off of Amazon and not all have arrived in good condition. This however did, this is why packaging is so important, putting it in a box is way better than an envelope, even a bubbled envelope is not enough. Another good shipping trick was that it ships with a screw on top with the dropper on the side. If it ships with the dropper screwed on top then the oil would have slipped out as the packaging is not always upright.
Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H6GM2R.#Essentialoils #Lavender #reviewsbyjay

No comments:

Post a Comment