Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Perfume Review


Searching for a perfume scent seems like a search for a needle in a hay stack; at least it has felt that way for me.  Finding a unique scent for my many moods that fits my personality seemed like a never ending quest.  That is why I stopped looking for single scents and more for a perfect blend. 
Some blends seem to have been thrown together and although they are loud and memorable it was not the type of memory I wanted to leave.  It is hard because I am not sure what I was looking for but I would know it when I smelled it.  


This is a Essential Oils blend of the following:
Red Currant
Green Apple
a hint of Jasmine
a Hind of Peach
All come together to play a symphony and dance with my senses.  It also comes in a roll on form so that you can carry it with it and delivers the right amount of scent to the place you need it when you need it.  Carry it in you purse, back pack or pocket and always be ready to leave a memorable, long lasting, and pleasant impression.  It is made in the USA and does not contain any alcohol; it is Vegan, Gluten and Cruelty free. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K1FRKF4. #reviewsbyjay #Jaqua #JaquaBeauty #JaquaBathandBody #PinkChampagne #PerfumeOil #CrueltyFree #MadeInUSA #Vegan #GlutenFree

No comments:

Post a Comment