Monday, July 9, 2018

Couch covering

Nice and cushion couch cover that is cozy without making you sweaty when you lay on it. During the summer months or anytime that your kids are out of school for an extended period of time I feel like I have to walk around the house with duck tape and furniture bumpers.  My family is a very active family and sitting around the house is not taken well by the adults or the kids.  We love the outdoors but lets face it you can only go to the park so many times.  Also my budget does not allow me visit the places I want to visit on a daily basis.  So board games and netflix it is for those days.  

Anyone that knows me knows I can plan activities with the best of them.  I once planned a week log schedule of events without paying a dime but it took a lot of work.  I enjoy surprising my family with outings because they are only this age once.  We as parents are in the business of making memories.  Which brings us to the family room where lots of the magic of memories are made.  Our couches seem to be the place that holds those memories.  You can only use Febreeze for so many things, plus it doesn't do anything for stains (trust me I've tried).  

So I started looking for a covering that could take a busy household.  Came across this covering and although it is not for a large couch it is more for like a two or one seat item, it held up pretty good against this family. Want to save your couch but have kids or a pet? Then this is a must have. As mom's we can't be everywhere at the same time, so we need certain items in our home that helps to make a mistake just that not a permanent thing.  Mistakes can be mended or fixed but a permanent thing has to be replaced all together.  I love products that extend the life of your household furniture and products.


No comments:

Post a Comment