Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Pacifier Case





Having a baby has been loads of fun but I am a organized person and everything I own has a place to put the thing plus something to put it in.  When it comes to babies you really have to be organized and you are constantly sanitizing because whatever they put their hands on rest assured it will end up in their mouth at some point.


The pacifier is something that not all my kids used in a traditional sense, some just used it as a chew toy during the times that they were teething. Either way those little things seem to always get lost, I even tried the clip on method but my babies are strong and pull that right off. So I went to searching for a solution that would keep it clean but also handy so I can find it when I need it and not have to go through a gigantic bag just to find one little thing. As for safety it has no lead or no phthalates, plus it is BPA free also. As shown in the first picture it can be clipped on your stroller so you always know where it is can be gotten to in seconds to quiet your little one down.

Next picture show how easy it is to open up the hanging part with one hand and it really is I did not have to use much energy at all. Lastly the last pictures show how much storage is in the case, it can hold other things such as toddler snacks or other small toys. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079962FK8

No comments:

Post a Comment