Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Product Review: Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream for Men & Women



I really like this cream and knowing that it does not put harmful hormones in my body is another thumbs up. Another great thing about this is it treats dandruff and with it being nice outside I do not want to always have to where a hat due to my dandruff. Having thick hair has its pleasant times but there's nothing like having a healthy scalp to where I can allow the wind to blow threw my hair. While the wind is blowing I'm not sitting around worrying about any flakes being shown, that is relaxing.


Most hair growth products come with about a thirty day supply and they recommend you use the product for sixty to ninety days for best results. This product came with a two month supply and claims to see results in as little as thirty days. Another thing that makes this product different is that ti can be used by men or women, due to it not having hormones in it. Of course each person is different so ninety days is still the timeline because each person's body is different.

 How does it work you ask? Well according to the Amazon listing it states the following:

“Increases circulation and provides vitamins and nutrients to stop hair loss.”
It also has a nice pleasant lemongrass scent to it.  As far as its hair loss results, I used it on my sides and temple because it was thinner than the rest of my head.  I have used the full jar and the hair is thicker now but I saw results about half way through the jar.
Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/Rx-Hair-Loss-Restoration-Scalp/dp/B00L2JKUY4/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1467734949&sr=8-2&keywords=hair+loss+shampoo%2C+eczema%2C+psoriasis. I received this product at a promotional discount for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment