Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Product Review: Self Adhesive Hooks From mysonder - Set Of 12 Hooks



I would not call myself a neat freak but I am a organizing freak. I feel that at any given moment I should be able to go anywhere in the house and as long as it is still in the general area I left it in I should find it. It is one of my biggest pet peeve, not being able to find things. Or having to go through so much digging to a little item buried under lots of big items. 



Number one these hooks are a great value being that they have a whooping twelve hooks in the package and they are reasonably priced. I also like that they are white in color so I do not have to worry about it crashing with any design of any room. This makes them completely versatile and non clashing. 



As for usability, they are easy to install and remove. All you have to do is follow the instructions which has pictures for every step. Once the hooks are ready to go, after you have held it in place for thirty seconds and let it sit for a couple of minutes you can hang just about anything. 



Another great thing about these hooks are that they can be removed without leaving permanent stains on the wall.  Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0145IATH6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a promotional discount for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment