Sunday, April 17, 2016

Prodcut reveiw: Swift-n-Snug 2 Person Camping Tent


What comes with this purchase are the following:
Carry case
ground stakes
Tent
2 sets of poles
top – the roof of the tent is vented
We had so much fun with this tent and my husband is about six feet tall and could fit comfortably sitting and when he laid down stretched out. I sat next to him and laid down and there was room for two backpacks and a rolled up blanket. We hung out mini USB fan on the top hook and enjoyed the sounds of nature. I have to say that it was windy outside and started to get chilly but once we zipped up the tent after a couple of minutes it got warm for us both and I like heat.



Set up is easy just put the sticks through the loops and connect the clips to it and stick the ends in the hold. One thing I would like to say is the sticks need to be cris crossed . There are not any instructions, it must be a male team, they know that men do not like to read instructions anyway. My husband is no different so I as I am sure many wives have done ask him a question to draw him over to the computer and just so happen to have the picture of the tent up and he asked to see it.

Women, I know you all have done it, when you have a prideful man in your life, make a suggestion but make it seem like they made it. He looked at the photo like two times and put it together in five minutes, and said he didn't need it but just want to see how they did it.

Lastly here is the only picture I could get since the take down process was so quick. 


Here is how we ended the morning, it was so quick I got one pic of the take down process. 

Here is the bag that it came in

I received this tent heavily discounted for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment