Friday, April 22, 2016

Product Review: Pro-Nu Eyelash and Eyebrow Growth Serum(5ml)- Thicker, Longer Eyelashes & Eyebrows Enhancer





I for one believe in investing in yourself rather than artificial if you can help it. Obviously I am not saying if you can not grow due to a disease or a gland issue then that previous statement does not apply to you but to those who pay for fake lashes year after year if you like artificial then that is on you but as for me I like enhancing my own natural beauty. 

 Spring is the perfect time and I have been at it daily for about two weeks and starting to see the buds of results. The way that this works it not only works to improve or make a noticeable difference of the lashes but also improve the condition of the lashes and brows. What this means is not only do you get the immediate effect but the over all health of your lashes and brows are being improved every time that you use them. Since the over all health of them are being improved once you stop using it your results will not fall off. 

According to the manufacture it says use it for at the very least two weeks to four weeks for best results. I received this heavily discounted for my honest review.  Can be purchased at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/Eyelash-Eyebrow-Eyelashes-Eyebrows-Enhancer/dp/B00T11F6GW?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment