Friday, April 22, 2016

Product Review: Lucear Best Travel Umbrella 10-rib Compact, Windproof Rain Umbrellas with UV Protection 50+ UPF (Blue)

 
 
I have had other umbrellas that could barely stand up to a gentle breeze never mind a strong wind. As soon as I received this umbrella in the mail I noticed that it was different right off jump street. First the box was heavy or had some weight to it. I thought that some of my other shipments had came with it but was surprised when I open the box to find it only was the umbrella. 

The outer case has a drawstring which comes in handy when traveling you need as much space saving as you can get. The handle is made to fit your hand and your fingers also have a place to rest each of them comfortably. The handle is long enough to accommodate larger hands as my husbands or my smaller hand with room. There is a push button designed to lengthen it or retract it back to its mini-size. 


Once I opened it, I noticed again this is not just any old umbrella there was springs on the inside. That is how it can stand firm no matter what type of wind comes its way. The fabric is coated with material that makes the water just run off and blocks most ultraviolet light (50+ UPF). 

 
Closing it was a task until I held the handle with it facing the ground and pulled a little on the inner part. Then the next time I pressed the button and it closed, not sure if I wasn't doing it right before but I pressed the button hard the second time and it closed quickly. I received this product heavily discounted for my honest review.
Can be purchased for a affordable price on Amazon at the following link
http://www.amazon.com/Lucear-Umbrella-Windproof-Umbrellas-Protection/dp/B01CN6ERS4?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
Are you ready for this rainy season?

No comments:

Post a Comment