Friday, April 22, 2016

Product Review: Norty - Womens Rosetta 1 Whip Stitch Flip Flop Sandal

Well my feet are unique so I have different criteria for different types of shoes. For example I get a larger size in boots to accommodate the thick tights and two pairs of socks sometimes. For gym shoes I usually get either size nine or ten depending on the make of the shoe. I have flat feet so having different types of arch support is something I always have on hand. For sandals if they are flat like these are I do not expect much arch support.





My feet are thick and wide but my toes are short as you can see in the picture. Even though my toes are short still there is a lot of room in the length of the shoe. There is also room in the width even though my feet are thick and wide.

Due to their thickness of my feet sliding into the shoe it is a snug fit, not painful just snug. I wore these a couple of days ago during the peak of warm weather for my areas, it lasted for two days straight so I wore them two days straight, just about all day. I would say it was about 9 hour total each day so for a total of eighteen hours.

 My feet was comfortable at the end of the day. I went for a walk in the park and it had a pretty large track and then walked home. The shoe felt and fitted as when I put it on earlier that morning. I received these sandals heavily discounted for my honest review.  They can be purchased on Amazon at the following link:
http://www.amazon.com/Norty-PDS-Womens-Rosetta-38929-11B/dp/B01DAO1BQ4?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment