Thursday, May 5, 2016

Product review: 2 In 1 Bonke Vegetable Peeler and Julienne Peeler Set


The color that I chose was brown and its design makes it to easily join my kitchen drawer of gadgets and be easily found without much of a struggle. As soon as I open the drawer I can spot this peeler within seconds. I like the design of this peeler, it is wide so you do not have to concentrate on hold it and no matter how messy the peeling process gets its width allows you to easily hold on to it even if it get really wet from peeling.


It is safe to use being that the second blade is located inside the peeler to ensure the safety of your hands in usage. Another thing that I like when it comes to longevity of this product is the material is made of material which resists the following:
stains,
mold
nor does it absorb odors


Lastly there are two peeling options, straight peeling or spiraling peel. I received product at a promotional discount for product testing purposes. 


Can be purchased at Amazon for a very reasonable price at http://www.amazon.com/Todays-Deal-Vegetable-Stainless-Spiralizer/dp/B01AC2WT5O?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment