Monday, May 9, 2016

Product Review: Neoprene Lunch Bag, Large [12.5" x 12" x 8"]

 
This bag is so stylish that people have asked me if it was my purse and I have gotten so many compliments while our family have been out enjoying our day at the park. The material only needs soap and water wipe and it is stylish again. My kids accidentally dropped some ketchup on it and I used a baby wipe, I only needed to do a couple of times slightly and the stain came off and the bag is still good; nothing rubbed off. 

The way it is designed it can hold a lot of stuff, I put this in it:
2 - 20 oz bottle of water
Rubbermaid container of tuna
large Ziploc of crackers
whole bag of grapes

There was room for more also, not too much more but more, like some unhealthy M&M's or other small snack. The material is stretchy so you don't have to worry about odd shaped bottles or containers. 


The insulated insides keep the food together on our walk to the park, the water was still cold. Once we were done I just dusted the crackers out and threw it in the washer. I let it air dry and folded it up for storage. I received this product at a promotional discount for testing purposes and a honest review.  Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/Neoprene-Insulated-Designer-SWEET-CONCEPTS/dp/B019YTQQUK?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment