Friday, May 13, 2016

Product Review:Bike shoulder carrying strap by Joker








I remember having hours of fun with my bike during the summer and the fall and I even tried during the winter but it became more of chore to carry it around when it got to messy outside to ride. At that time of course I was way older than my kids now but this shoulder strap is a handy invention for a chore that can be painful at times. Myself and my kids have carried the bike to put it away because I refuse to bring outside into my house. I even have them take their shoes off or if they have been wearing open toed sandals or flip flops I have them put on their nice and clean house shoes that are conveniently by the door to put the bike away in the garage. While I have or they have been walking to the garage holding the bike up off the floor occasionally I have been hit in the leg or back by the all types of parts of the bike. Sometimes it has been the back wheel other time it was the foot petals needless to say 
 


I have been looking for a solution so this bike straps eliminates any awkwardness of carrying the bike and from it whipping you from behind.


The strap itself itself is comfortable being that the part that lays on your shoulder is wide and has a rubber piece so that the weight of the bike does not pull on your shoulder. 


The strap itself is adjustable for whatever bike size you have or scooter. The colored part makes it easy to find once you put it up or something.

 
As you can see it makes the chore of carrying a bike light as a feather.  #Gotitfree for an honest review.  Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019BH5EE4. #JokerCarry

No comments:

Post a Comment