Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Product Review: Sminiker Car Air Purifier,Lonizer,Freshener and Eliminator/Removers Smell and Bad Odors,Cigarettes Smoke, With Aroma Diffuser Function and Solar Charging System(Blue)



I have used this in a couple of places in addition to my car and they have all been a success. Here are my results are the following:

In my car I used water and it was extra crisp almost made it seem like I had the car detailed and thoroughly cleaned. As if it couldn't get any better I used Lavender oils and discovered a new lavender smell. I have smelled lavender in lotions and many beauty products but have not smelled it like I did when I put it int this machine. Also being in a car it just magnified the aroma and this is definitely a driving companion for those who go for long drives. 

In my house I used in my bedroom and was soothe to sleep with such crisp air with the water. The Lavender oil I felt like I was in a sauna or really nice hotel room.


This is a layout of how to put and where to put the oils and the water.  As you see they are diffferent parts, the water goes in the

Cold and flu symptoms are a thing of history, the respiratory symptoms that is. 


 It has multiple ways of charging, it can be solar charged, charged in your car with the car socket or USB charging. It takes a while to charge fully, about three hours; once it is fully charged it can last up to six or eight hours. 

 It can cover up to 150 square feet to cleans and refresh the air. Received this product at a promotional discount for testing purposes and an honest review.Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/Sminiker-Purifier-Freshener-Eliminator-Cigarettes/dp/B01DLTASK8?ie=UTF8&ref_=cfb_at_prodpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment