Thursday, May 19, 2016

Product Review: Bath Bomb - Large Healing Bath Fizzy Made with Organic & Natural Ingredients for Relaxing & Unwinding - Lush Scents - Made in the USA (Just Relax) from Beauty by Earth



 Bath Bomb Review
I have used bath oils before and it made my skin feel nice and moisturized but this bath bomb made it feel great when I took my nightly bath and the scent even though it was light stay on my skin all throughout the next day.

This is my first bomb and that is just what it was a bomb, when I unwrapped it I smelled all of the scents and oils singing light a nicely harmonizing choir singing a beautiful note. Then I dropped it in the water and it went to work just twirling around in place and dissolving in the water.



As you see the tag gives detailed instructions but all you need to know is un-wrapp, drop it in the bath and sit back and reap the benefits of the relaxing balm. I have been working out a lot and going for long walks so my legs have been hurting so good, I feel the soothing action also I arose from the bath achy muscles soothed and relaxed by the aromas and my skin feeling nice and soft.  I received this product heaviy discounted for my honest review.  Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/Bath-Bomb-Ingredients-Relaxing-Unwinding/dp/B018QBFUAO?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00.

No comments:

Post a Comment