Sunday, December 24, 2017

AncordWorks Bluetooth shower speaker Water Resistance 5W Driver 23 Hours Playtime with 8G TF Card/Card Reader/Suction Cup/Carabiner/DC Charger Black/Army Green

This little speaker has so many features makes me wonder how that get all that technology into such a little device. It also can get very, very loud I have to put it on half way for volume.  There are so many ways to play your favorite tunes, my way is through turning on Bluetooth on my phone and playing my music that way.  I have played music on my phone through Pandora and YouTube app plus from music stored in my phone and have not heard any inconsistency.  I had all of the music playing at the same volume and they all sounded great.  I was kind of surprised at how it filled the whole room with music.  With the USB port you can play from your computer also. 


Another thing I notice is that it has buttons on it so you can control your music from your phone  computer or the device itself.  You can go to another song, skip a song, pause and play a song from this speaker itself.  It has a hook where you can hand it and let it fill the area with beautiful sounding music.  I just charge it at night with the included cord it comes with and play it all day long.  It has about 23 hours of playtime and a 8g TF card.  It is also waterproof so no worries for usage in the bathroom . It is made very well it is shockproof, sand proof and dust proof.

Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075DYBCWD. #gotitfreeforreview

No comments:

Post a Comment