Friday, December 22, 2017

Firstblood: Ajazz Watcher RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse, 7 Programmable Buttons Wired Gaming Mice, AJ52 White

This awesome little gaming mouse fits perfectly in my hand. It has a light that blinks constantly so I never have to search for it and the scroll ball that I barely have to touch. So that means less work my hands and fingers have to do.


I know this is a gaming mouse but for someone who has carpal tunnel or that does a lot of typing this mouse has higher accuracy optical sensor will make your computer usage more enjoyable. Not only is the scrolling are super easy to scroll with it has four different poling rates. It is compatible with Windows XP /8/10 Mac, OS, Linux. Plus there is a two year manufacture warranty and a unconditional 30 days Money back Guarantee.Plus there are so many other features that I am still learning.



This affordable deal can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M21LKHS. #gotitfreeforreview

No comments:

Post a Comment