Sunday, December 24, 2017

TOWISH Posture Corrector & Adjustable Back Support



Neck pain is the worse to have and when I think of going to a doctor and paying all of that money for a office visit I cringe. This is usually what they give you anyway but if you are experience any other issues I would go to your doctor.  I slept on the wrong side of the bed a couple of nights ago and  have paid for it every since. When you are tired and finally hit the hay you do not always align your body the right way.  I found myself waking up a couple of times that night with a sick baby and anyone who has cared for or had a child of their own knows they do not consider your neck when you are trying to comfort them or burp them.


That was the longest night of my life and rightfully so the babies needs come before your own. So here I am with a painful crook in the neck.  Also with this new digital age we live in everything is done over the internet. We even sign most forms over the internet which means sitting at a computer sloughing over trying to read a screen. Which is formula for disaster for your back, feet, hands and eyes. I did some stretches for my neck and wore this brace for a couple of days and I can not tell you the difference it made for me.  Even when I did not wear it I found myself correcting my posture as I sat at the computer.

This affordable product can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias&field-keywords=posture%20corrector%20for%20women&field-brand=Towish&high-price=30&low-price=15.
#Gotitfreeforreview

1 comment:

  1. Good posture is essentially important for a healthy body and mind as it enables in improving concentration, confidence, an enhanced spinal health and less fatigue see here

    ReplyDelete