Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sviuse Women's Sexy Long Sleeves Stitching Bodycon Hollow Out Zipper Party Midi Club Dress

This dress is great cause you just slip it over whatever your figure is and go out in style. I don't say that lightly because I am a curvy gal and it complimented me without the need to do any sewing adjustments. It is made from a blend of two of my favorite fabrics 85% polyester and 15% spandex they blend together to provide firm fit without squeezing.  



This is also the reason that it can fit multiple body forms to make you look as attractive as a premium brand that is more costly. It comes in the four sizes small, medium, large and extra large.  I choose extra large with my fingers cross and me and my curvy self fit into the dress just fine and I did not have to suck anything in either ladies.  Here are some tips for care to make it last longer:

hand wash in low temperature water

dry washing

do not iron

do not bleach


Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076ZC46NP
#gotitfreeforreview

No comments:

Post a Comment