Thursday, December 14, 2017

SuperSo Bike Gel Seat Cushion Cover - Premium Padded Bike Saddle - Comfortable Alternative Bicycle Cover for Passionate Cyclists



Riding a bike is great exercise but after awhile it is not comfortable. So needed a upgrade to my seat to enjoy it. This is a very affordable bike seat cover for a cushion seat makes it more of an enjoyably ride. 




This is all that it comes with a bag to hold snacks for a trip and a cute bracelet. No mater the way the seat is made this seat will adjustable to its length and width.



As you can see this seat is adjustable just pull or push the cord .  This is the material of inside of the seat in the smaller picture. 

I was surprised at how easy it was install on my bike seat it just went right over the seat. As I rode and went over bumps it absorbed shocks and at no time did I feel like I would slip even on a hill. So glad I got to ride my bike one more time before all of this cold weather came.

Plus there is a three year money back guarantee so that you van make the purchase with the comfort of being able to use it for three whole years with a warranty.

Link for product: http://supersogroup.com

#bikecushioncover #giftforyourcyclistfriend #giftforman #giftforwoman #freesample

No comments:

Post a Comment