Wednesday, December 20, 2017

INNX SUV Dog Cargo Liner, Dog Cargo Cover for SUV, Waterproof to protect your SUV, Minivans, Jeeps




Keeping a car clean is hard enough for myself alone but young kids like toddler age and a baby means messes happen all of the time. I am constantly trying to find products to help me stay organized and keep it clean easily with little to no effort because most of the time my hands are full.  I was not sure if this would fit my Wind-star Van since the description describes a SUV.  I am so glad I took a chance and it had paid off tremendously.  Yes I do have a pet but am also a active mother.



So that means all of the errands that we run anything picked up is placed in the back of the vehicle.  I can not tell you how many times I have gotten home and found my groceries out of the bag and a mess in the trunk.  Whether it be a egg that oozed out of the carton or flour that poofed out.



It has many features that I love, like for one the velcro helps it stay in place.


It also has buckles that can b quickly released when you want to take it out.

Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FR0STOG
#gotitfreeforreview

No comments:

Post a Comment