Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Big Ant: Car Seat Cushion, Four Seasons Universal Anti-slip Car Seat Pad Cover With Storage Pocket Prevents Dirt and Damage Offer Best Protection for Child & Baby Cars Seats



I used this of about a week on short and long trips and all kind of errands.  Here's is my honest review


This car seat pad defiantly does a great job at keeping spills and food crumbs of your seat.  Secondly, the storage pocket kept me organized and is a great place to store little nick knacks.  Thirdly, the cushion part is just ok meaning that it is enough material to feel a difference from your regular seat but I am not sure how much of a difference.

To my moms this is one way to use it and keep your car seat clean when driving and your baby or toddler likes to throw foods or drinks out of their car seat.

To my pet owners don't feel left out this car pad will also protect your car seat from your baby too.

This affordable product can be purchase at the following website: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072F3NCZZ
* Received for free or heavily discounted for reviewing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment