Thursday, June 23, 2016

Product Review: Amzdeal Motion Activated Toilet Nightlight Battery




Having a family of men and women defiantly makes upkeep in the bathroom more aggressive. Nighttime is the time that bathroom mishaps seems to happen. I say that because in the morning I go in there and there's that dreaded dribble on the end of the toilet seat or a small little puddle that I do not see until I get close to the toilet.



This light is the perfect solution, it is just enough light for them to see what they are doing but not too bright to make them miss the target. My kids say they don't need the light because it is so bright at night it blinds their eyes. This light is the perfect amount of light right on the target. I tell them just follow the light for my daughter and aim for the light for my son. 


So how it works is you peel the adhesive and press it against the inside of the toilet seat rim. As you get close to it the light turns on and there is a color coded system. It glows green when the toilet seat is down and red when the toilet seat is up. 


The light is a LED light and it takes two AA batteries; you should wait at least two minutes after putting the batteries in. Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/Amzdeal-Motion-Activated-Nightlight-Battery-Operated/dp/B00NHAYQXC?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0.  I received this product at a promotional discount for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment