Thursday, June 16, 2016

Product Review: Sminiker 30x60 Folding Binoculars Telescope



My husband has had so much fun with these I could barely get him to tell me about how they worked. He is always taking out the garbage like five times a night supposedly forgetting he had them in his pocket and then 30 minutes later I look out the window he's starring at the stars, star gazing. These are not only good for star gazing they are great for long distance viewing and show incredible detail.



I wear glasses from when I wake up in the morning to when I go to bed at night but with these I do not even need my glasses to view things at long distances. I can see hundreds of feet in front of me with detail that is so sharp I can read what someone's t shirt says. When it comes to looking at the stars I zoomed in and saw craters on the moon. 



This is a great quality built device that can be folded up and places in a pocket or worn around your neck. Since it doesn't weigh much at all you really will not notice it. 


It can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/Sminiker-Folding-Binoculars-Telescope-Watching/dp/B01C8DKPMY?ie=UTF8&keywords=Folding%20Telescope&qid=1461211435&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1. 

 I received this folding telescope at a promotional discount for a honest and unbiased review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment