Thursday, June 23, 2016

Product Review: Gardees Tm 50 Feet Expandable Hose - Strongest Garden Hose - With Solid Brass Connectors & 8-pattern Spray Nozzle - Black



The host is made up of very durable material, latex and is made so strong you can be sure that it will not bust when it expands. Although it is made up of very strong material it is lightweight to carry around. I picked up this hose and carried it from one end of the yard to another and I have a pretty big size yard; I wasn't winded neither did my back feel any strain from carrying it. 


The spray nozzle was easily screwed on the hose and changed from one spraying position to another one without hardly any effort. It also comes with two extra spare washers, washers prevent leakage. With it being fifty feet long it allowed me to reach every spot in the yard to water it, no matter how akward the place you are trying to get to is,this hose will reach it.

I received this at a promotional discount for testing purposes and an honest unbiased review.
My purchase was for the fifty foot one but here is a link to purchase other sizes:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018JQHAXG/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment