Thursday, June 16, 2016

Product Review: Essential Oil Labs Lavender Oil - 4 oz



What a pleasant scent I can see why it is in baby bedtime washes and lotion. It definitely has a calming effect and when I used it in my oil diffuser the scent stayed in the room hours after I had used it. 


 After using this in my oil diffuser I had the deepest rest I have had in years and I do not have trouble sleeping so that is saying a lot. With me not having trouble sleeping and this oil improved on top of an already easy to sleep person I noticed I slept even deeper and woke up to my babies cries a refreshed person as if I had slept for over eight hours. 


This is also a natural treatment for any headache or migraines. This is an excerpt from the product review description page


  • THE BEST MASSAGE YOU WILL EVER HAVE to treat muscle pain and soreness while reducing inflammation, improving circulation, lowering blood pressure, providing antioxidant support and detoxifying.

Lastly it is bottled and distributed in the good old United states, whats not to love.

This lovely product can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0176UDSRS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1.  I received this product heavily discounted for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment