Thursday, June 23, 2016

Product Review: Skin Revitalizing Cream




I instantly felt this product working on my face and once I put it on. It works as a acid peel, specifically Glycolic Acid Peel. I did not rinse it off of my face just applied sunscreen as I went out daily. You need sunscreen because it has powerful exfoliation properties to take off layers of dead skin is the reason that you need protection. 



It has been well over a month and my skin's texture feels different, the feel is defiantly a difference. When I pinch my cheek the skin feels firmer and the skin it self felt softer. I think the softness is due to the cream reaching deep in the layers of the skin to hydrate and moisturize it. I have not had one incident of red or any kind of skin irritation.

 Here are the directions


I purchased this product at a heavy discount for my honest review. Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/Skin-Revitalizing-Cream-Moisturizer-Moisturizes/dp/B01DGXYQRA?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&linkId=1752a83131d1869f883f36e2e1df2f91&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&tag=allabopar02-20.

No comments:

Post a Comment