Friday, June 17, 2016

Product Review: Scented Bath Bombs Gift Set, 6 Large Handmade Fizzies 4.5oz



I am new to bath bombs and I did not understand how to use them but I quickly learn.


 You just put it in the water and it melts easily and makes a light fizzing noise while its melting.  I would say it took about a minute and a half to two minutes to fully dissolve.  I used a couple of them so far but the Lavender was the one I liked best.  


The lavender released such a nice pleasant aroma that lasted long in the bathroom and stayed on my skin for about two days or so. The scent was not over powering now too light to notice it was just right.The scents included in this package were the following:

Red Clover & Tea, 
Black Raspberry Vanilla, 
Asian Pear, 
Lavender, 
Oatmeal Milk & Honey and 
Plumeria

It can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YOFNGQM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I received this Bath Bomb gift set at a promotional  discount for a honest and unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment