Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Product Review: Gisala Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Hair Straightene


Comes with the following :
2 free clips
2 free heat resistant gloves
warranty Card
Storage box



The box that this comes in once your brush cools off you can place it back in there to store. The gloves are heat resistant so to protect your fingers, hand and head from accidental burn.

As you see the brush plates are coated and uniquely designed. My overall impression after I used it once was that it is great for any type of hair. My hair is textured, super thick and course and if it straighten mine it can straighten anyone's, curly, fine etc. It does not get hot anywhere else except the brush plates, which is different than a flat iron that gets hot all over.



Another difference from a flat iron is that it has this ionic technology that puts moisture in the hair and no matter how many times I ran it over the hair it did not burn it but did bring out a nice shine.

Once I was fully done I am very pleased with these results, it looks like when I go to the hair salon to get a wash and set. Oh yeah, it has auto shut off feature so when I did the video I had it sitting for a little while before I tried it.

 Afterward I turned it back on and their was a light steam to the hair as I brush through it and it detangled it also as it straighten.
.
Here is the link to my Youtube Channel first use review
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMjCw3UFuRg

Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/Gisala-Tourmaline-Straightener-Detangling-Temperature/dp/B01DW25DOK

No comments:

Post a Comment