Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Car organization: RORAIMA SUV Seat Back Organizer

Summer time is officially here and this is the time of year that we give more attention to our cars.  Especially the outside, by washing and polishing it to show it off as we cruise. Not only is it car washing season but it is also road trip season.  Even if you aren't going on family vacations; your car is your mobile home and it can let's be honest get a little messy.

I am all for organization but there is only so much one person can do.  I try my hardest to keep my house organized but my car is an eye sore.  Between the kids appointments, schools and weekend outings my car gets messy pretty quick.  the back seat pockets quickly become the holder of all types of things.  After awhile they start sagging and ripping.  Plus who wants stuff like motor oil or funnels rolling all over the car.  There has to be a better way; I love this simple but essetial invention.  I can place different size objects in the pockets of this and not worry about tearing.  Another thing I like about it, is that it has mess pockets so I can always see what I am looking for without having to go digging through pockets.  It has handles I can wrap around the seats so it is securely hanging and int view at all times.  Now if we can just find an invention to do that for my toddlers, I would be happy.  They are so clever they get out of those car seats, I can not tell you how many times I have had to pull over to strap them back in.  Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075MYCBJ3.  #gotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment