Sunday, June 17, 2018

Soweiek wireless speaker


As you can see from the first picture that this speaker comes with a couple of accessories which is always great.  Of all of the wireless speakers that I have review I have to say that this is one ranks in the top five for appearance.  It looks like a mini-boom box and has some weight on it which is while it was playing music I also used it as a paper weight. I do a lot of work at home, so I have a office space and have a great view out of your window in your office has its advantages but wind is a disadvantage to papers. Really I have a great view which is inspiring and trust me when you are sitting looking at a computer for a any amount of time the view matters.  You can quickly get that stuffy office feeling that is music therapy is a prescription I feel daily.  

My wired devices have their place and I would not take from them but unless they have Bluetooth capability they have a limited use in my current life.  I play so much from my cellphone that I rarely go to a store anymore buying CD's.  Don't get me wrong I still do but I am on the move sometimes and my wired devices are just too much of a hassle. When it comes to purchasing a wireless speaker there are so many options out there and usage differences to go with those options.  Some you can play in the shower, some are for large groups and some like this one is more simpler.  This one is to play audio files many different ways like Bluetooth, USB and directly from your SD card. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CXN43F1. #gotatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment