Thursday, June 28, 2018

Trustech Remote Table Fan



 Not sure if the photo does this fan justice because it is not a small one.  I initially got this for my desk but it is taller than my computer monitor so I set it on the floor. When I stood next to it while it was in the upright position it measures from the floor to my knees. I said all of that to say that it was bigger than I was expecting.

As far as the features it has a remote that  you can use to fully control and adjust the fan to your liking.  Just point the remote to the control panel area and press the button. There is a convenient handle to help with carrying it around. Depending on what you are using it for the timer button can be very useful. Lastly there is also a Oscillating function to it that can be used. One last note when you first get it there will be a piece of paper sticking out of the remote, just remove that in order to use it.  As far as maintenace if there is any cleaning needed just wipe it with a slightly damp (not dripping wet) and wipe any dirt or dust that may accumulate.  Can be purchased at  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C2P2HDQ. #gotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment