Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Joyal Beauty skin serum

When it comes to my skin I am very picky being that I love the natural look.  Meaning I do not wear makeup for the most part.  Of course I wear lip gloss or lipstick and every now and then I will wear eye shadow but that is pretty much it.  Not trying to brag I have some pretty good skin so there really isn't a need to add much to the main attraction.  I just might add accents but never cover up, always have my face front and center.


Said all of that to say that I really care about what I use on my face and being that I do not wear makeup  I take extra care of the products that I allow on my skin, face especially.  The bottle is also pretty big for  the small amount that you use on application.  So it will last you for quiet awhile; since I wash my face quiet frequently like multiple times in a day and it last me for awhile that says something.

The after effects of using this product made me an instant addict.  My skin felt instantly softer and after like two or three uses I have a glow out of this world.  My face looks glowingly radiant and I have noticed that the more I use it the brighter my glow gets. Plus over a few uses it works on fine lines and wrinkles by increasing your body's collagen production with every use.

This product is also affordable at under $20 for as big as the jar is and can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/Joyal-Timeless-Enriched-Propolis-Beauty/dp/B00L5R6DVM/ref=sr_1_53_a_it?ie=&sr=8-53&keywords=royal+jelly. #SkinSerum #gotitfree

No comments:

Post a Comment