Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Portable water filter bag


I am a fairly active person but since having kids it seems like every family outing I am planning a emergency.  Planning has always been a hobby of mine every since I could remember. I have found myself more times than I have wanted to looking at a map for the nearest water station.  Hydration is a essential need of us all, age does not matter when it comes to your bodies hydration needs.  When it comes to drinking water on camping trips I find that I either have to carry lots of already purified water jugs or map out the camping site to be closer to fountains.  Here comes the dilemma because the best camping sites are away from everything.  I like to see and be in the midst of nature, I figure if we are going to go camping we might as well get the full experience.  




There is generally a water source there but it a river so the only thing I use to use that for would be cleaning clothes or dishes.  This filtration bag is a huge problem solver.  Before the trip I collected some rain water and then filtered it in this bag and it tasted pretty good.  As you can see all that it comes with, it is super simple to put together and has a convenient hook for carrying with you.  So it passed my first test, now onto the real hard test.  Can it clean dirty river water?  Well that is just what I did, luckily I have a body of water very close to my house.  I collected some water and water from my local river and then put a sample size in this bag.  Again the water was not bad and plus did not take that much time at all.  I use this for a camping trip and even at the park with the kids after the trip since I do not trust outside drinking fountains.Can be purchased at https://survivalhax.com/products/portable-water-filter-bag. #survivalhax

No comments:

Post a Comment