Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Cucumber moisturizer


Dry skin is hard to tackle because depending on the place that is dry there is a different cream, lotions, ointment needed for the problem. Plus the face has unique issues that other skin on your body you do not care if it has it.  For example if your are has fine line wrinkles or isn't at its best when it comes to firmness of skin you do not try to hide your arms or only wear long sleeve shirts. The face is the only skin that you would try to hide and you cannot walk around with your face hidden so you just try to avoid social situations.  Since when you are trying to avoid social situations you have to go grocery shopping you might as well do something about that dry sagging skin.  


Being a woman of color I have found that many facial care products either break me out or do not do as they claim they do for my skin.  I have been pleasantly surprised by my results with this moisturizer.  Another issue I have had with moisturizers is that it does not penetrate deep enough to be effect for a longer period of time.  Some have only sat on the first layer of skin and left me with a oily looking face.  This product penetrated deeply through multiple layers of skin and also lasted, like literally all day long.  My face felt hydrated at first use as it did like five hours later.  


Also want to add, although I could feel the moisture all day long it was not heavy on my face either. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/Joyal-Beauty-Rich-Vitamins-Hydration-Moisturizer/dp/B01ASF4YNA/ref=sr_1_6?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1453494862&sr=1-6&keywords=joyal+beauty+moisturizer. #VitaminC_Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment