Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Essential Oil set





I decided to get creative when it comes to fighting orders in my home.  There are so many options out there for combating odors in your home.  Let's be honest, there are many different odors or scents that need different solutions.  Solutions seem to be getting more and more complicated.  For example I went to a discount store, Family Dollar and got a expensive plug in set and a couple of reasonably priced oil replacements.  What do you know the month that I use the oil thing that it came with my home smelled lovely day and night.  I thought I had found my new scent solution but when it was time to replace the oil thing I had trouble putting it in the thing.  Once I finally put it in it did not smell the same and it was not even half as strong as the first one.  Well I learned a lesson, you have to buy the same branded replacement not a store brand.



I have used a essential oil diffuser before and in all using I have not had any of these issues.  In general I know what I am getting and when you compare it the price of a essential oil diffuser plus the vials of essential oils in comparison is just about the same price.  Also these vials last so much longer than these plugins.  I can take a couple of sprinkles to one bowl of water in a diffuser and scent my home for hours while it runs.  Even when the diffuser runs out of water the scent lingers for hours.  Truthfully It takes me a couple of months even using it daily for one of those little vials.
I also get a sets instead of one large vial because I use different scents in different parts of my home.  For example I use the Orange or lemon in the kitchen and lavender and night in the bedroom for restful sleep. Can be purchased at https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA33ECWRKOD1IOE&field-keywords=essential+oils. #gotitatadiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment