Sunday, February 14, 2016

Crowdtap Product Review: LISTERINE® HEALTHY WHITE™ VIBRANT


Being that I have sensitive teeth I am cautiousness of any mouth care products that I use. Truthfully I have not tried many whitening products, in the past I tried some whitening strips and it made my teeth hurt. I have always been a fan of Listerine mouthwash products so that is why I was excited to be approved for this mission. I was worried that this product would not have the same germ fighting power but I was pleasantly surprised. One thing I wanted to point out when using this product is that after you use it you can not eat or drink anything in order for the ingredients in the mouthwash can seal up its protective seal on your teeth. My teeth are supper sensitive and this product did not irritate them at all, not on the first day or after using for a couple of days.

Here are my own personal results before(up top) and after a couple of days (at bottom)



= = = Received free from Crowdtap & Listerine for my honest review = = =

If you would like to received products to review apply at http://crowdtap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment