Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Product Review:All American Shot Pop Up Soccer Goal

 
Not sure how others have been feeling but I can not get  the Ground Hog day prediction out of my mind.  Its as if he gave a weather forecast for far out in the future, get ready, get ready Spring is coming.  Almost like it set a timer off in me and I have been going through my whole house  taking inventory of what I have and what I need.

One of my goals for this year is to be more active so I have proactively sought outdoor family activities that we can enjoy together.  This is my first purchase in the line of many follow me on my journey to healthy living.  Back to this pop-up Soccer goal, have some time on your hand and some open grass (doesn't have to be a whole field) you have a soccer game or kick ball  Being that it is kind of cold and messy on the fields or grass we tried this in the house and I let the guys have at it.  The net caught the ball so I was not worried about the ball hitting any fine china per say.



It comes with a carrying case that has a convenient strap to carry from the car onto the field.  Next you just unzip it and pull it out, it then automatically just opes up to this picture.  When you are done just fold it and put it in the bag. It also includes the anchoring stakes to keep it in place while enjoying yourself.

Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/American-Shot-Soccer-Goal-Foot/dp/B015DFURFE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452717801&sr=8-1&keywords=all+american+soccer+pop+up+goal. #allamericanshot

No comments:

Post a Comment