Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Service Review of Eatsteet and a resturant

I have to give a review of the following restaurant that I ordered recently, Its called Mediterraneo and I ordered from them through Eatstreet website. Before I give the review of this great restaurant I also want to give a shout out to Eatstreet, they have relationships with restaurants and take the fear out of trying something new. I guess you can say that they are like the paypal of online shopping but for food places. Ordering through them you are assured that if there is a problem you are taken seriously and can get your money back if the situation deems the need so. If you want to take the stress out of trying out a new place try using Eatstreet.com service through my referral link,

Now back to this restaurant review, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. Most of the time I have found that when you order take out it may come fast or take a long time but the food is just microwaved quality or cold tasteless chunks of food. This restaurant is nothing like that, when the food arrived it was still hot. The sandwiches taste like someone actually seasoned and cooked it. It also taste like fresh ingredients that was chop that day instead of frozen knock offs. I also tried for the first time a homemade orange blossom lemonade, it actually taste homemade and was flavorful. The lemon taste danced on my tongue while the orange blossomed was a nice background hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment