Saturday, February 6, 2016

Product Review: Dark and Lovely


Relaxer Review 
 
= = = = = = = = = This is a unpaid product review = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Say hello to the new design and improved relaxer system called dark and lovely. This relaxer kit has really surprised me and impressed me, which is not easy. This kit is different and hands down if you want salon quality at home try this product. You will not be disappointed at the results or the awesome results.


I liked to think of myself as having high standards. I purposely left out three of this kit to showcase for a good reason. Before I tell the reason I just have to say that I have tried just about every relaxer product for colored women on the retail market. My hair is super thick, course and I have used some relaxer super strength with little to no results. Some relaxers have left my hair looking like I had a good wash and that's it. The Orange tube is done before you use the neutralizing shampoo but smells terrific.

Also none of any other system that I have tried has left my hair smelling fabulous. As a woman of color when it comes to hair care products we have to choose from good ingredients that doe not smell good or when a product actually has any type of smell it usually is Cocoa Butter. As if that is the only smell that women of color want. Thank you Dark and Lovely for attentive to women of colors needs and wants. Attending to the needs by providing high quality ingredients and their wants by by providing a product that smells awesome even days later. 

Dark and Lovely I just want to thank you for restoring my hope in hair care products.



No comments:

Post a Comment