Monday, February 15, 2016

Tomoson Product Review: Car Seat Travel Bag by AngelBaby


Before I saw this item I had never heard of a Car Seat Cover but always thought about it. I use to think back in the day man I wonder what people do when they fly or on the bus I wish I had something to put the car seat in. For those who have been in the luxury of having a vehicle then you would not understand the pain of having to un-buckle a baby on a bus, strap them in the baby carrier on you and hold a car seat while holding groceries in under 90 seconds flat while the hold bus population watches you with mean faces. Oh yeah do not let the baby be crying also that just puts icing on the cake. This product would be a life saver for that moment. 




As you can see with the photo in the middle it shows how the product looks when I take it out of the packaging. The plastic packaging itself can be used for something, it itself is durable. Seems like the manufacture put car into all of the packaging. I like this because even if your box that the package comes in is greatly moisten with rain or snow this product will not be effected. I like it when a company takes its time to do everything that is within their power to ensure the product arrives undamaged. Making quality products and durable packaging means that both the company and the customers saves money on shipping and are both happy with the end result.

Again from the photo in the middle, when I took it out it looked like a hand bag and then I unzipped it. From the photo in the middle you see that small strap, go over to the last photo on the right, under the name tag is that same strap. When I unzipped it I thought the bag was put in side of this handy bag but no this was part of the whole thing. The bag then unfolds and is really long, I am about 5 ft 5 inches and he bag measured from my feet to my waist. As a mom and wife my mine natually looks for at it like man this could be a laundry bag. While the bag was open I scooped up the car seat and it just fell on in it with no resistance. I then tried with one arm because hey lets face it in real life having a baby you have the master the one arm packing. I literally just pulled the bag over the car seat bag up and over the car seat.

The last photo shows the bag as the are seat is on the table but in the back there is a strap that goes all the way down the bag. The strap is wide so it is comfortable to carry and does not dig into your shoulder. The stitching is reinforced at the top and the bottom so you can be comfortable carrying this item without worry about the bag tearing. As you can see also from the last photo on the right there is a strap under the name tag and it can be used to hang the bag to protect the bag from germs while you are storing in a closet

Received Angle Baby Car Seat Bag free/Heavily Discounted for my honest and unbiased review, un-compensated through Tomoson. Tomoson has relationships with all types of companies and you can apply to review many types of products or get really good deals in exchange for a review. This product which I highly recommend, can be purchased at a affordable price http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OJN7L3I. #angelbaby

No comments:

Post a Comment