Friday, February 26, 2016

Product Review: effective Colon clease

I chose this product due to it's claim of detoxing and cleaning the colon. I have had unpleasant to say the least results, I have taken many colon cleansers over the years and truthfully some did not work. I feel like if You have to take it more than 2 days and no results or you do not feel anything then what is the use of taking it.

 With this product it says to take two tablets before bedtime with 8 oz of water of which I did. I took it at bed and by later on that evening I started javascript:; feeling it. What i like is that it was not a violent feeling more of a consistent strategy. The pill is a capsule and easy to swallow with no after taste, I took it and forgot about it until later on that evening.



Received this product for free/heavily discounted for my honest and unbiased review. Can be purchased at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R6K7UQE.  #AcaiBerryColonCleanseAndDetox

No comments:

Post a Comment