Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Product Review: Fat Burner Supplement


Being that I am trying to get my body ready for this early Spring that the ground hog predicted I was excited when I was chosen to review The Ultimate Co. - The Ultimate Fat Burner.” The reason that I even applied was because it was veggie capsules because whenever I consider any weight-loss related item I try to shy away from products that have main ingredients are some mysterious, can't pronounce formula made up in a lab. I generally start to picture a class action lawsuit commercial stating if you have taking whatever the product name and have been harmed please call this one eight hundred number.


With this product I did not worry about that and anticipated it in the mail. Secondly I read the label and I has caffeine so I slowed down on my intake. How it made me feel? Well within two hours of taking it I started feeling this little cool tingle going through my body but other than that, that was it. The tingle was very slightly and if I had not been sitting around relaxing and reading I would not have been able to notice most likely.

Just like coffee I experienced a crash and I was super hungry so I just ate a peanut butter sandwich. I usually eat this when I am trying t diet or slim down. In between meals I have popcorn or peanut butter sandwiches, just enough to calm the hunger pains but not enough fill me up in order to maximize the effect; because what is the purpose of taking a fat burner if you double your fat intake. Also increase you water intake as it warns to not take this if you are prone to dehydration. This product can be purchased at a affordable price at, http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Burner-Weight-Loss-Supplement/dp/B014LOPONS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455237007&sr=8-1&keywords=fat+burner+hit

Disclaimer: Received free/Heavily Discounted for my honest and unbiased review, un-compensated

No comments:

Post a Comment