Friday, February 19, 2016

Product Review: Hello Cutie Facial Cleanser


Facial Cleansers especially ones that have cleansing beads in them I am usually cautious of them due to my sensitive skin. So that is why I tried this one out for a couple of days, like four or five before I wrote a product review for you all so that I would be confident in my endorsement.

 The photo on the far left is before, the one in the middle is a snap shot of me using the product as you can see it is a thin cleanser and the one on the far right is my satisfied with my results face.  I look a little funny since I am taking a selfie and still getting use to my phone camera.


 My video pretty much explains it all, so here it is.



I have to say after you use it you ca feel it working on your face and your face feels firmer. I would not say tight or anything and I also notice a slight change in its softness.

Received Glam Essentials: Hello Cutie Facial Cleanser for free/Heavily Discounted for my honest and unbiased review, un-compensated through Tomoson. Tomoson has relationships with all types of companies and you can apply to review many types of products or get really good deals in exchange for a review. This product can be purchased at a affordable price at, use code GETGLAM9
 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016ZCJ2TQ/. #HelloCutieFacialCleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment